Notification By: Andhra Pradesh Council of Higher Education – APCHE, Amaravathi, Department of Technical Education
AP ICET 2017 Web Based Counseling – Certificate Verification & Option Entry
The qualified students of AP ICET – 2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the website: https://apicet.nic.in.
Candidates are informed to visit this ap icet web counseling website before they go for certificate verification to help line centers.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE STUDENTS
All originals and two sets of Xerox copies of the following
- AP ICET 2017 Rank Card.
- AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates Aadhar Card.
- Degree or its equivalent marks memo and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- SSC (10th Class) / its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX – Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate( TC )
- Income Certificate issued after 01-Jan 2017 (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority(if applicable).
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC / Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 10 years in case of Non Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
The Bio-metric details of the students captured at the time of appearing for AP ICET – 2017 Examination shall be verified at the Help-Line Centers at the time of Certificate Verification. Therefore it is mandatory for the student to attend for Certificate Verification.
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate of Candidates:
- PH – Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Person with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer, Identity card & Discharge book ( in case of Ex Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Andhra Pradesh based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under ‘CAP’ Category.
- NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities – 10th TC containing Minority Status / Certificate from the Head Master.
- AngloIndian – A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid for AP ICET 2017 Web Counseling
Fee to be paid at the Time of Certificate Verification.
- Processing Fee: Rs.1,000/- ( for OC/BC), Rs.500/-(for SC/ST).
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
CENTRALISED – CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
Details will be available after AP ICET web counseling released.
DECENTRALISED – CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY) Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centers. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centers indicated with ** in Annexure II.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME AS INDICATED IN THE ANNEXURE I AND ANNEXURE II
AP ICET 2017 – CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
|Dates||AP ICET Ranks From – To|
|June-2017||Rank 20001 – 40000|
|June-2017||Rank 40001 – 60000|
|June-2017||Rank 60001 – Last|
AP ICET 2017 – EXERCISING OPTIONS
|Dates||AP ICET Ranks From – To|
|June-2017||Rank 25001 – 50000|
|June-2017||Rank 50001 – 75000|
|June-2017||Rank 75001 – 1Lac|
|June-2017||Rank 1 Lac – Last++|
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not-Qualified/Not-Appeared in AP ICET – 2017 who have already applied to Convener based on Qualifying examination marks i.e., inter marks .
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Center in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Center wise and placed in the website: https://apicet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the help line centers where their ranks are mentioned.
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Center the Ranks are distributed Help Line Center wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Center wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
- ST Students to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
- Physically Handicapped (PH), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, NCC should attend for Certificate Verification only at main help line center (will be announced) as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in inter or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.